Wear Red on Friday
.jpg)
Many of us have been wearing red on Friday to honor and support our troops
Jim Kaus designed a t-shirt especially for this purpose. As usual he did a superb job on the shirt.
I ordered a pocket shirt with the design on the back. Shirley embroidered by name, USAF and my years of service on the front.
Today is Friday and I wore the shirt and red shorts all day.
God bless America and our troops.

1 Comments:
KS1K de N2ILT;
Dave, Don't know if you remember me at all - my name is Joe Tortorella - and you & Bill W1KKF Elmer'd me for my ticket up in CT. I now live in Venice Florida. I have a General Ticket - not real active because no time. Email if you wish. Hope you are doing well. joe@designer-tees.com.
Say Hello to Bill if you still keep in touch with him. Very grateful for your help getting into ham radio. You and Bill really got me going on CW. At my peak I was just under 40 WPM. Never thought I would be able to do it. Lot's of op time helped build speed. Now I would be pressed to do 5 WPM!
Joe
N2ILT
1:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home