Jamaican Beer Mug
Last week when we were in Jamaica Shirley won a bamboo beer mug as a bingo prize.
I thought it was the ugliest mug that I have ever seen and thought we could use it as last prize in the upcoming beer tasting at our annual gathering of former USAFSS/ESC flyers, FLAG 2009.
It has been quite cold and dry here in Central Florida and the heat runs a lot to keep the house warm. The heated air is quite dry.
Yesterday as I was sitting at the computer I heard a loud "CRACK" and could not figure out where the noise came from. A while later I heard another loud "CRACK" and still could not tell where it came from. Maybe just the house expanding and contracting.
Later I looked at the beer mug and saw a crack down the side. Now I know what those loud noises were.
I guess the Jamaican bamboo beer mug will not be a prize in the beer tasting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home