Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Before and After 2009

Most years when I am done being Santa I get my beard trimmed to a more manageable length.

This year was no different. After my stint at the local foodbank yesterday I decided that today was the day.

Off I went to the barber shop bright and early this morning, right at opening time. I was in the barber chair before 9 o'clock and shortly thereafter I walked out the door a few dollars poorer and trimmed up.

Shirley likes this time of year. She says it is good because she gets to sleep with a stranger. I'm usually strange, but that is not what she means I guess.

I guess it is time to start growing the beard out for next Christmas.

Happy Holidays everyone.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great look Dave! Have a Happy Holiday Season, to you and Shirley.

Bob Lazure

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home