Der Lehnstuhl


Or maybe I should say poltrona imbottita. Either way it is easy chair or recliner.
The old couch went out and we ordered two Lazboy recliners. Mine arrived a couple of days ago and Shirley's is due in soon. I have not checked out how well it sleeps, but I am sure it will do well. I have been able to sleep in the smaller ones I have on the porch and in the camper.

4 Comments:
Terrific looking Lazy Boys! Boy, they sure delivered those pretty quickly. Love your choice in color! We're planning on the same upgrade soon. You look so comfy & debonair! Cheers form the snowbound in Yooperland, Kim, Warren, & Vin & gramma Hagen
11:20 AM
Dave,
You know what? You're a trouble maker. First you got me into trouble with floors. Now you're gettin me into more trouble with chairs. You just gotta stop this at some point!
;-)
Jon
12:02 PM
Well, Jon, I don't know about trouble maker. I may have helped a bit :-)
Dave sends
11:16 AM
oooohh, looks so comfy! I will probably be begging for one of those in 4 months!
Enjoy it!
11:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home