Friday, November 16, 2007

MY New Toy


I have been looking at this for a while now. It has been discussed in forums and on the Prop Wash Gang forum. Yesterday I ordered it. Just the thing for when we are on the road.

I am looking forward to it's arrival on Tuesday.

It is the ASUS|EEE PC 4G - PEARl WHITE

Display: 7"
• Processor: Intel mobile Celeron CPU
Intel 910 chipset
Memory: 512MB RAM
• OS: Linux (Asus custom distro)
• Storage: 4GB or 8GB Flash HD
• Webcam: 300K pixel video camera
• Battery life: 3 hours using 4-cell battery
• Weight: 2lbs
• Dimensions: 8.9 in x 6.5 in x 0.82 in 1.37 in (width x depth x thickness)
• Ports:
- 3 USB ports
- 1 VGA out
- SD Card Reader
- 56K Modem
- Ethernet
- Headphone Out
- Microphone In

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home