Sunday, April 08, 2007

T-Shirt

Shirley's daughter, Tina, and family gave me an LL Bean Gift Card for Christmas. I'm sort of a jeans and t-shirt type guy so I ordered jeans and a t-shirt.

This is a really amazing t-shirt.
  • Specially finished to resist wrinkles, stains, shrinking and fading
  • Premium cotton is ring-spun for added durability
  • Praised by Good Housekeeping as a breakthrough in stain resistance
is what the ad in their catalog says.

The other day I was struggling with the cork on a bottle of wine. The cork broke and I had to poke part of it back into the bottle. Splash! Wine all over the place. Red wine on my blue t-shirt. I just took a paper towel and wiped it all off. No stain, no mess, just some on the paper towel. Amazing.

Later in the day I slopped part of my salad on my shirt. Just a wipe with the napkin and it was all gone.

I can't believe how great this shirt is. Now I'll have to order some more. High class t-shirts from LL Bean.


1 Comments:

Blogger painterjoy said...

That is Amazing! Wow, now I need to get one. In wish everything in the world was like that shirt. Just wipe any mess right off!

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home